Oily skin type
Oily skin type has excess oil on the face. Some people with oily skin complain of greasy feeling on the face just a few hours after washing their faces. Oily skin is characterized by enlarged pores, shiny skin, blackheads, pimples, or other blemishes. The good side of oily skin however is that it looks younger and more supple because it has more natural moisture and is less prone to wrinkle.
Factors that can cause or worsen oily skin
- Too much humidity or heat
- Puberty, which causes hormonal imbalance and overproduction of oil on the face.
Oily skin care
- Use a gentle cleanser to wash your face.
- Wash your face one to two times in a day.
- Don’t squeeze pimples, it takes longer to heal.
- Use oil free sunscreen. It is still necessary to reduce exposure to UV rays.